- Implement the marketing strategy (positioning, target, key messages) for the global launch and first months of live operations;
- Ensure the proper deployment of the communication strategy (channels and distribution plan for promotional tools);
- Be the brand keeper, ensure its visibility and maximize its notoriety, both internally and externally;
- Manage the budget necessary for the deployment of the marketing and communication strategy;
- Supervise the creation and production of all campaign tools;
- Collaborate with creative agencies and internal departments to guarantee the quality of deliverables, in the respect of the deadlines;
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing teams on the strategy, development and optimization of media campaigns, from design to implementation;
- Produce presentation materials related to the brand strategy, reports or any other communication support for stakeholders;
- Maintain a constant dialogue with the game development team in order to faithfully relay the creative vision of the game while meeting business objectives;
- Effectively supervise and coach a Brand Marketing team dedicated to the project, including Marketing Artists, a Brand Marketing Specialist and a Community Manager.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field;
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing-Communication, including at least one relevant experience in the Video game sector, a requirement;
- Experience in managing 360 campaigns;
- Experience in product launch at international level;
- Experience in post-launch product cycle monitoring, a strong asset;
- Marketing experience with a strategy dedicated to the Asian market, a strong asset;
- Experience in creative and media agencies relationship management;
- Experience in team management, an asset;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Leadership and sense of responsibility;
- Good communication, both written and oral;
- Collaboration, listening, empathy;
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude;
- Analytical and synthetical mind.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS
Ambition and passion for video games are essential!