As a User Acquisition Manager at Tamatem: you will manage the full life cycle of our user acquisition and ad monetization campaigns while working closely with key internal and external stakeholders to drive profitable scale.
Your role within Tamatem’s world:
- Manage UA campaigns on various mobile ad networks and platforms (Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat, Twitter,TikTok .. etc)
- Produce complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant actions on insights gained.
- Identify trends and patterns with user behavior and with paid digital campaigns to optimize the user funnel and to identify new acquisition opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with marketing platform partners.
- Work closely with internal Tamatem stakeholders (Products, Data Analysis ... etc) to decide on marketing performance initiatives.
- Discover new ad revenue growth opportunities by testing out new hypotheses, checking competitors’ activities and staying current on latest trends in mobile marketing.
- Plan and manage A/B tests to optimize monetization strategies.
- Recruit, train and establish clear guidelines for new hires under your team by creating comprehensive onboarding plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, or a related field
- 4- 6 years of experience, preferably in online gaming companies
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Creative and proactive
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Data driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent command of MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience with using BI Tools is preferred
- Experience with Ad Monetization is preferred
- Experienced with managing and allocating marketing budget across multiple channels
- Good knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords,...),
- Understanding of A/B and multi-variant testing technologies
- Deep understanding of digital and mobile advertising channels
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android platforms
- Good knowledge of free-to-play economics and best industry practices
- Good knowledge of mediation and attribution tools
- Good knowledge of SQL would be a plus