We are a new, dynamic games company focused on publishing, developing & investing in high quality, core mobile Free to Play and Play & Earn game experiences and studios across the world. We have offices in Saudi Arabia, Spain, Finland and China.
Our seasoned team is composed of passionate game makers with vast experience in developing, publishing and leading some of the most highly successful game franchises ever released including FIFA, Candy Crush, Need for Speed, Angry Birds, World of Tanks and more. And we are backed by the resources of one of the largest, most successful and prestigious corporations in the Middle East (Ajlan & Bros Holding).
We are looking for talented individuals who share the same drive and vision
to build our new Studio in Barcelona!
- At least +5 years experience in games production as Senior/Lead Developer, having worked at least on 2 Free to Play titles
- A passion for games and a huge ambition to creating unique, amazing and massively successful mobile games
- A high level of emotional intelligence, interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Autonomy, strong drive to get things done, and self-organization skills
- Ability to adapt your working style depending on the current stage of the production (rapid paced prototyping vs polished and structured live ops)
- Ability to make decisions based on both qualitative gut feel and quantitative data and reasoning
- Strong experience in C# and Unity, and using C++, preferably on mobile (iOS /Android)
- A deep understanding of all the different areas of game development (gameplay, game systems, data structures, tools)
- Great criteria for game feel and UX is a strong plus
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English
- Be a key part of a small development game team in charge of creating amazing new games for millions of players
- Be involved in all the areas of game development including Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence, User Interface, SDK implementation, etc.
- Write and maintain high quality code, in line with the current focus of your team (validating an idea quickly or creating a solid architecture)
- Support & contribute new ideas to game design by collaborating with games team members to bring games to life.
- Exhibit an instinct for what level of engineering is needed working efficiently at any level. Sometimes a rapid prototype is needed to quickly test an idea, other times a critical system needs detailed planning and consultation.
- Provide engineering support for game live operations once a game is live