A shortlist of potential winners for the first Influencer Marketing Awards has been unveiled.
This year's IMA is the first of its kind and intends to celebrate the cream of the crop working in influencer marketing.
The event will take place on March 26th at the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane hotel. The evening will be hosted by actress and comedian Kerry Godliman.
23 awards will be given out across five different areas: vertical, campaign, agency, technology and industry.
“The IMA's seek to reward and recognize brilliant campaigns, delivered creatively and transparently – we can't wait to get started," said IMA founder Matthew Wood.
The awards up for grabs in each remit are as follows:
- Best fashion & style campaign
- Best beauty campaign
- Best food & drink campaign
- Best health campaign
- Best sport and fitness campaign
- Best home & garden campaign
- Best travel campaign
- Best family & parenting campaign
- Best telecoms campaign
- Most creative influencer marketing campaign
- Best integrated influencer marketing campaign (multi-channel)
- Most effective campaign for ROI
- Best use of data
- Best brand engagement campaign
- Most effective collaboration or partnership
- Best boutique agency
- Best talent agency
- Best large influencer marketing agency
- Best campaign planning & management tool
- Best influencer discovery tool
- Best relationship management tool
- Rising star
- Industry choice of technology of SaaS
To check out the finalists for each category, head over the Influencer Marketing Awards website. Tables of 10 are still available to book, alongside individual seats.